Communication and Information Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences
Period: 1 Oct 2021 to 1 Jan 2022 Post date: 8 Oct 2020 Deadline: 30 Jun 2021
We are offering an external relations Internship at PRODER, in ESKIŞEHİR, Turkey. This role is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to develop and strengthen external relations for the PRODER team, in relation to communities and other external stake holders.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for protecting and enhancing PRODER reputation, image and brand by influencing external constituency groups including industry analysts and external influencers across social networks.
- Support and maintain communications activity as appropriate
- Work with the Communications and Recruitment & Partnership teams to complete all relevant reports and communication.
- Engage in learning activities/conferences to understand and maintain awareness of any changes in the external and internal environment.
What you will bring;
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Eagerness to learn and ready for the challenge ahead
Languages: English: Independent User B1
Level of Studies: Bachelor
Starting date and working hours:
- Period: flexible starting dates, but preferably in the shortest time possible;
• Duration: minimum 3 months, more is a plus;
• Working hours: 40 hours per week;
Preferred Candidates: we prefer candidates who intend to apply for Erasmus Traineeship and who present the Learning Agreement for Traineeship (Erasmus +). Please check the Procedure on the attachment.
– Working with nice and international team
– Many interesting projects, which allows you to quickly gain valuable experience
– Living in students city with beautiful area
No financial compensation
If you want to apply for this internship, please remember that you have to be a student or recently graduated based in one of the 33 Programme Countries participating in Erasmus+ or the Horizon 2020 Associated Countries: – Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Ireland, Greece, Spain, France, Croatia, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Finland, Sweden, United Kingdom2. – Albania, Armenia, Bosnia and Erzegovina, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Iceland, Israel, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Norway, Serbia, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine. WE WILL NOT CONSIDER APPLICATIONS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES