Business Studies and/or Management Science, Humanities, Social Sciences
Period: 1 Oct 2021 to 1 Jan 2022 Post date: 1 Mar 2021 Deadline: 30 Jun 2021
We are offering a Human Resources Officer Erasmus Traineeship at PRODER, in the city of Eskişehir, Turkey. We are looking for a motivated, detail-oriented candidate with excellent communication skills. The HR Officer should display excellent organisational skills and good time management skills.
Role and Responsibilities:
- • Preparing Job Description, advertising vacant positions for our Erasmus Internships
- • Recruiting new Interns, planning and doing the interviews with candidates, writing reports and sending them to the Board of Directors
- • Managing the employment process, checking and filling in the Agreements
- • Mailing and office duties.
Starting date and Working hours:
- • Period: flexible starting dates, but preferred in the shortest time possible
- •Duration: minimum 3 months maximum 12 months
- • Working hours: 40 hours per week.
Preferred Candidates: who intend to apply for Erasmus Traineeship and who present the Learning Agreement for Traineeship (Erasmus +).
Languages: English: Independent User B1
Level of Studies: Bachelor
Please CHECK THE PROCEDURE ON THE ATTACHMENT.
No financial compensation
From 9:00 in the morning to 18:00 in the evening with breaks and lunch time
If you want to apply for this internship, please remember that you have to be a student or recently graduated based in one of the 33 Programme Countries participating in Erasmus+ or the Horizon 2020 Associated Countries: – Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Ireland, Greece, Spain, France, Croatia, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Finland, Sweden, United Kingdom2. – Albania, Armenia, Bosnia and Erzegovina, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Iceland, Israel, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Norway, Serbia, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine. WE WILL NOT CONSIDER APPLICATIONS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES