Communication and Information Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences
Period: 1 Oct 2021 to 1 Jan 2022 Post date: 29 Dec 2020 Deadline: 30 Jun 2021
We are offering an EU Project Activities Coordinator Interniship at PRODER NGO, in the city of Eskişehir, Turkey. We are looking for a motivated and diligent candidate with good communication skills to work alongside our Project Management Team on EU solidarity projects.
The EU Project Activities Organisator will:
- support Local/ International Projects and Activities;
- communicate with the team of volunteers
- collaborate with staff in order to create ideas and actions
- manage and arrange all the activities
- support in facilitation and management of the activities
- office duties.
What you will bring:
- Good communications Skills and ability to work in a team
- Eagerness to learn and to be ready for the challenges ahead
Starting Date and working hours:
- Period: flexible starting dates, but preferably in the shortest time possible;
- Duration: minimum 3 months maximum 12 months.
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
Preferred Candidates: we prefer candidates who intend to apply for Erasmus Traineeship and who present the Learning Agreement for Traineeship (Erasmus +). Please check the Procedure on the attachment.
- working with a nice and an international team
- Many interesting projects which allows you to quickly gain valuable experience
- Living in a beautiful student city
Languages: English: Independent User B1
Level of Studies: Bachelor
No financial compensation
If you want to apply for this internship, please remember that you have to be a student or recently graduated based in one of the 33 Programme Countries participating in Erasmus+ or the Horizon 2020 Associated Countries: – Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Ireland, Greece, Spain, France, Croatia, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Finland, Sweden, United Kingdom2. – Albania, Armenia, Bosnia and Erzegovina, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Iceland, Israel, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Norway, Serbia, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine. WE WILL NOT CONSIDER APPLICATIONS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES