Communication and Information Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences
Period: 1 Oct 2021 to 1 Jan 2022 Post date: 29 Dec 2020 Deadline: 30 Jun 2021
We are offering a Project Specialist Erasmus Traineeship at PRODER, in the city of Eskişehir, Turkey. We are looking for a creative, self-motivated and detail-oriented candidate. This intern will research grants, create a calendar of their deadlines, develop grant writing strategies and apply to grants. To be successful as a Project Specialist the Internship must have good planning skills and communication skills.
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drafting documents for grants
- Writing, editing, submission project proposals for Erasmus+ grants
- Submission of grants
- Research grant possibilities
- Research corporate sponsorships
- Assist with maintaining grant deadline calendar
- Create something new: take on one project of your own that helps to advance the association’s mission.
- Help develop a grant writing strategy.
- Office Duties
Starting date and workin hours:
- Period: flexible starting dates, but preferred in the shortest time possible;
- Duration: minimum 3 months maximum 12 months.
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
Languages: English: Independent User B1
Level of Studies: Bachelor
Preferred Candidates: who intend to apply for Erasmus Traineeship and who present the Learning Agreement for Traineeship (Erasmus +).
Please check the Procedure on the attachment.
No financial compensation
If you want to apply for this internship, please remember that you have to be a student or recently graduated based in one of the 33 Programme Countries participating in Erasmus+ or the Horizon 2020 Associated Countries: – Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Ireland, Greece, Spain, France, Croatia, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Finland, Sweden, United Kingdom2. – Albania, Armenia, Bosnia and Erzegovina, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Iceland, Israel, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Norway, Serbia, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine. WE WILL NOT CONSIDER APPLICATIONS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES